Personal information collection and use
When you apply for, or request to receive, our products and/or services, including software trials, and/or maintain an account with us, or with one of our counterparties or affiliates, or subscribe to newsletters or social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), we collect some personal information about you, for the purpose of opening an account, providing you with trial software, processing your requests or transactions, evaluating your financial needs, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. The information we collect about you include:
- Information you voluntarily provide to us on applications, or other forms, such as your full name, address, phone, date of birth, social security number, e-mail address, occupation, assets, income, investment experience, etc.;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information from other entities not affiliated with FastBrokers;
- Information you provide to us in order to verify your identity and to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. Such documentation will include, but is not limited to: passport, driver license, identification card, utility bill, bank statement and other documentation, including information we may receive from other entities not affiliated with FastBrokers;
- Information about your transactions with us, including but not limited to: account balance, deposits, withdrawals, trade history, records of margin calls and account debits.
Information collected utilizing cookies and other technologies
We may also other tracking technologies to record information such as internet domain and host names; Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; and dates and times that our sites are accessed. We may also analyze information that does not contain personal information for trends and statistics.
Cookies and other technologies provide us the capability to monitor the use of our web site, so we can continually improve the design and functionality to better serve you.
Protection of personal information
Sharing information with third-parties
We are committed to safeguard your privacy, this is why your personal information will not be sold or otherwise disseminated to any non-affiliated third-party, other than in connection with the administration, processing and servicing of your account or requests, or to cooperate with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies to comply with subpoenas or other official requests, and as necessary to protect our rights or property.
Accessing and revisiting your personal information
We endeavor to keep our customer files complete and accurate. We will give you reasonable access to the information we have about you. Most of this information is contained in account statements that you receive regularly and or on our web site customer login area. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated.
Notice and consent to monitor
We reserve the right to monitor your communications with us whether by mail, voice, fax, e-mail, online chat, or any other form of transmission for the purposes of quality control, security and other business related needs.
Automated Software Error Reporting
Some of the trading software you will be using may include a software error notification system designed to help improve the software stability. PathFinder Trader includes such feature called Automated Software Error Reporting (ASER). When a software error occurs, ASER collects the relevant details of the software when the error occurred and sends it to the software developer for analysis. Reports are then analyzed and errors are prioritized based on their severity and the number of customers affected by a problem. Once a software error is believed to be fixed, it is included in a future software release or update. During this process no personal or private information such as transactions, orders or account status, are transmitted. ASER collects and sends the following information as part of the error reporting process:
- Operating system name, version and information;
- Product name, version and serial number;
- Portion of program in memory when an error occurs (stack trace).
Privacy choices and opt-out
You may unsubscribe from a FastBrokers email list at any time by simply following the instructions included at the bottom of any FastBrokers email marketing message. However, customers with a live trading account will continue receiving non-marketing related service emails containing important information and announcements related to the live account. Service emails cannot be unsubscribed from, in accordance with the account documentation, agreements and disclosures.
or write us at:
Fast Trading Services, LLC
500 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 1950
Glendale, CA 91203